7/27/14

Life Lately | NYC Date Night

Date Night. Those two precious words. I cannot express how essential going out on a date with the hubs really was. Justin and I have fully relied on being adventurous with our little sidekick tagging along. So when my future sis-in-law mentioned surprising my bro-in-law and taking him into the city for his big 30th, she wanted Justin and I to tag along with them. We haven't had a real date in months, ages for that matter! It really is a topic we both bring up and talk about quite often. This date was such a great start!

My husband is such a goof ball and makes any situation we are in, whether good or bad, extra positive. His lively spirit and fresh outlook on life is encouraging. I'll admit, I have my moments and somehow, someway, he manages to pull me out of it.

I look forward to our next date night and encourage any of you mama's, to keep it fresh with your fellah's. Even if it's a walk around the block, just holding hand's. It's a start for you and keep's you both on your toes, or rather, your heart's pumping the love out for one another. So to my Husband, my fellah, my man, my guy... I love ya!

Here we are out and about in the city, at our best... with eachother.

Subway shot! 
Seeing Rocky was an awesome show to see on broadway. The show was lively and entertaining and seeing the surprise look on my brother in law's face was priceless! He was so pumped! Go see it before August 17th people!
Dinner in Chinatown. Delicious scallion pancakes, pan fried noodle and pork soup dumplings. That my friends, is a bunch of amazingness all in one shot!
Lastly, the hubs and I on a walk in Soho, bubble teas and holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment