7/21/14

Life Lately | In The Hills Of Pennsylvania


It was such a fun week away in my hometown of Pennsylvania. Blake and I stayed with my parents for the week, as the hubs had a project due. We are so fortunate and blessed to have the best of both worlds and be able to either stay in the burbs and venture into the city or escape to the countryside... which is what really made sense this time around.

Through the week, we caught up with family, friends and took in the beauty of summer. We were able to walk around town and checked out some antiques for some projects I have had in mind. The local favorite, Street Of Shops, has some great thrifty finds. I left empty handed with a mind full of some ideas. (Oh, don't worry old wooden crate in the downstairs corner, I'll be back...I'll be back)

This sweet garden escape was my favorite. Might I add, It is incredible the difference in the summer last year and how quickly Blake is growing and becoming his own little being. These days, he is just too fast for this mama! I can hardly keep up...

We spent time with Blake's cousins and enjoyed watching the kids ride their bikes, jump on the trampoline and eat cool pop's in the summer sun. I loved capturing them in action and this beauty, my future Sis-in-law with her son, Cale. Seeing my sweet chubby cheeked, nephew Brody, wasn't all that bad either...


I adore this woman, my sister in law, Maranda. She is such a role model. This is her newest addition, Brody. He is so wide eyed and chubby and snuggly and so dear... Love you sweet sister!

One of the things I love most about home is the summer events, such as Music In The Park. Here are a few captured memories of fun with my littlest love, courtesy of my friend, Anissa. We hung out while the kids all ran around and danced. Blake is getting his own little groove down, pretty good. Seeing old familiar faces, that I haven't seen in ages was so refreshing and well needed. And might I add, that lavender in the background is a sweet summer favorite.

We will be back again soon, PA! All my love....

No comments:

Post a Comment