7/25/14

Dwell | Office Space

Since we moved to our home in the suburbs, we knew we wanted to wait to fill it with the right things at the right time.

As I have mentioned before, we came from a typical, small, railroad style apartment in the city and it left little space to fill. Upon moving into our new home, we welcomed the larger space it had to offer. We knew we would want to fill it over time with the right things that speak to us and we truly love.
I am getting around to a favorite room in our home, which will be served as an office/rumpus room. It has a very loft presence to it and makes for a perfect spot to use as our office and as a little haven for Blake to play and use as well.
We have a lot of work to do, but I am so excited to share the progress along the way with you all. My mind is blooming with ideas and I love having my little notebook to jot down things, to keep as reference.
I love the sweet start to the decorating journey and think it is a simple and refreshing space. I still have much to add and am working on getting my desk accessories but I love how it turned out....

Keep on the look out for updates!





No comments:

Post a Comment