7/27/14

Photography | Jill Maternity

What a sweet and fun shoot I had with Jill and Max...

I met Jill awhile back and we quickly hit it off! My son, Blake is only a few days apart from her son Max and they love having play date's. Jill's home is so warm and inviting and has the best natural light flowing throughout it. I was even so lucky enough to get a sneak peak into baby's future nursery, as well.

Jill is 9 months pregnant here, expecting a baby boy, Oliver. There was such natural ease and love in this mama and son and Max's curls and silly faces are to die for!

Keep on the lookout for baby Oliver's arrival and family session. Thank you, once again Jill, for allowing me to capture you and your sweet little(s). Cannot wait to meet your new addition! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment