6/27/14

Photography | The VanDuyne's Maternity


Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by! It has been so much fun putting use my new-found love & hobby,- photography! There are countless and endless amounts of talent in photography out there (one of my dearest friendship's are living proof of just that!) With that being said, it pushes you to try to be at your happiest with your own creativity and strive for happiness with equipment that you have.
I shoot with a Canon 7D and use a variation of different lenses. I love the 7D for not only a continued performance of quality images, but the raves it get's for video footage. My husband has immense talent in that department and raves and swears by the 7D.

It is an honor to share in these images of Jenna and Dan and I couldn't have asked for a more luminous and gorgeous mama-to-be! They are having a baby girl, and keeping in the secret of the precious babe's name,- 'E' is all they are giving away!
It was an honor to capture this couple's sweet moment and I'm sure that that little 'E' will be absolutely gorgeous and oh, so loved!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment