6/25/14

Life Lately | And Away We Go II

One thing I love, is going through my photos on my phone after a busy day, let alone a busy week of vacationing! 
It always put's a smile on my face to see some quick snaps that are taken. Whether it be a quality camera or your trusty phone camera, many moments can be truly captured. 
As said often enough, we live in a world where we are so busy and there are so many controversial issues/topics on the constant use of our phones, constant need of social networking, etc. If we all learn to keep some balance and 'recharge' it wouldn't be such an issue. Although, I can admit, I have had countless conversations with my husband on learning to put things away and just be hands free and living out that very moment, just as a memory. I really do enjoy the fact I can document and capture anything, with a snap! I only wish my mother had more pictures of my childhood and I am so happy to give Blake lasting memories.

Here is a look through my iphone! So many good memories...take us back!!!!


Our tiny traveler waiting in the airport! Love this little guy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment