10/23/14

Photography | The Smith Family

With my love of photographing my own little family, I have taken on some side project's to help capture the love and happiness in other's lives as well. It isn't something I have taken on full time but I enjoy having the ability to take on some freelance work when I can. During my last visit to my hometown in Pennsylvania, I had the sweet opportunity to capture a cute family of three. Despite the fact we had a minor rainstorm to put a little delay on things, the time spent together on this evening was well worth it and we managed to get some sweet family moment's. Little Genevieve is just too cute for words and you can see where she get's her beauty from. Adam and Tricia have such a sweet bond with her and her little laugh is the cutest. The location where we took these pictures, holds very special memories and moment's that will forever be treasured on it. It is a farmhouse that was in her grandmother's family, including this wagon, well over 100 year's old! A big Thank You to Adam and Tricia for allowing me to capture your little family this fall! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment